§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we provide information on the collection of personal information when using this website. Personal data is all information personally referable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible data collector in the sense of Art. 4, par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is HEMO GmbH, Industriestraße 24, D-75443 Ötisheim , E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Germany (please refer to the legal information). Please contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or by mailing to our postal address and adding "FAO the Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, and if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context once the storage is no longer needed or limit its processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
– right to be informed
– right to correction or deletion
– right to limit the processing
– right to object the processing
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only and thus do not otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which we technically require to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6, par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– date and time of inquiry
– time zone deviation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of inquiry (specific site)
– access status/HTTP status code
– respective volume of data transferred
– the website forwarding the inquiry
– operating system and GUI
– language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website and services. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in association with the browser you're using and by which the party which sets the cookie (i.e. us) receives specific information. Cookies cannot run programmes or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make our internet presence more user-friendly and effective (legal basis is Art. 6, par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR).
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– transient cookies (see b)
– persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you shut down the browser. These include session cookies, in particular. They store a so-called session ID which assigns the various inquiries forwarded by your browser during the joint session. This facilitates identifying your computer when you return to the site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or shut down the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
d) You may configure your browser settings according to your needs and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Additional functions and services provided on our website
(1) Apart from the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to disclose further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in campaigns and prize games, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or through the below specification of the services.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the service.
§ 5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Once communicated to us, such revocation affects the permissibility of the processing your personal data.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is in particular not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the below description of the functions. When such objection is raised, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and either cease or adjust the data processing or explain to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You may inform us about your objection to promotional purposes at the below contact data: Hösel GmbH, Industriestraße 24, D-75443 Ötisheim , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Term of storage of personal data
We will store personal data in accordance with the retention periods stipulated by law (e.g. under commercial or tax law). Thereafter, the respective data will be deleted if it is no longer needed to fulfil the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part in further storage.